Find us on Mapquest
Rancho Siempre Verde is located at 2250 Cabrillo Highway (Highway 1).
From San Francisco
The trip is about 45 miles from San Francisco. Take Highway 1 south. Highway 1 becomes I-280 south. Go 14.0 miles, then exit toward CA-92 West. Take 92 until you reach Half Moon Bay. Turn left onto Cabrillo Highway south / CA-1 south and go 25 miles. (Alternately, for the most scenic route, you can stay on Highway 1 the whole way down).
- 35 miles south of Pacifica on Highway 1.
- 25 miles south of Half Moon Bay on Highway 1 (from the junction of 92).
- 15 miles south of San Gregorio (from the junction of Highway 84).
- 10 miles south of Pescadero on Highway 1.
- 5 miles south of Pigeon Point Lighthouse on Highway 1.
From the South
- Simply head north on Highway 1. We are approximately:
- 25 miles north of Santa Cruz.
- 10 miles north of Davenport.
- 1.5 miles north of Año Nuevo State Park.
From the East
- If you are coming from the San Jose area, take Highway 17 east to Santa Cruz and then head north for 25 miles on Highway 1.
- From the Palo Alto / Mountain View areas, take Highway 84 to San Gregorio and Highway 1, then head south on Highway 1 for 15 miles.
- From the East Bay or the Menlo Park area, head over to 92 and take it to Half Moon Bay, then go south 25 miles on Highway 1.